With depletion of oil reserves
and increase in pollution levels all over the world, governments and
communities are awakening to the several benefits of EV technology:
- They are non-polluting and quiet.
- They can be charged easily, saving owners
the need to queue at gasoline stations.
- EVs are mostly charged at night, when
power consumption is low, thus making more efficient use of our Power Plants.
- They are easy to service and maintain.
- Most EVs are compact in size and are easy
to drive, maneuver and park in congested cities.
- EVs have a very low operating and maintenance
Electric Vehicle transportation is more than a vision for the future.